Blogger Templates

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My New Dog Shit





will put you across my lap and spank that ass until I see tears running down your cheeks and your ass cheeks are beet red! Then I will put a collar and leash and walk you around like the fucking dog you are! I enjoy humiliating your sorry ass and slapping your clitty stick dick around with my riding crop! I love tying your cock and balls up and through your ass crack to make it look like the clit that is and makes your balls good and tight for me to spank. After I have tortured you, spanked your ass good then I will take my nice dildo and fuck your male pussy ass! That's all your good for, Mistress's amusement! Get on your knees bitch and get out your fucking credit card. Don't' make me fucking wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment