Blogger Templates

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Come Close you piece of shit!!!


That's right you piece of shit. Get on your fucking knees when you address me. I am your Mistress and you treat me like a Queen. Men are only good for one thing, giving me money and worshiping my body. You know your useless to me unless I can kick you in the balls, spank your pathetic wiener you call a fucking cock and laugh and ridicule you until I am creamy wet then make you lick it all up. And don't even flatter yourself your man enough to fuck Mistress, cause your NOT. You will lick my toes, up to my asshole and be damn glad I allow you to! You will never ever question what I tell you, you do it and always say Thank you Mistress! Make damn sure when you call me that you have all your tools of torture out for Mistress. If you're into the pain and humiliation of having your ass and cock and balls tormented then your in for a treat. I do require these essential tools whenever doing a CBT call, IF you do not have them readily available I will not bother doing the call and you will get charged cause you did not LISTEN to Mistress's orders! For my CBT I require you to have available at least 10 of these items. As I said only serious CBT callers. Here is a list for all you serious CBT Gentlemen:
1. Ben Gay or Icee Hot
2. Clothes Pens
3. Bucket of Ice
4. Q-tips
5. Nipple Clamps
6. Rubber bands
7. Clothes pins
8. Spatula
9. Panties
10. Mirror
11. Rope
12. Blow Dryer
13. Turkey Baster
14. Vaseline
15. Diapers
16. Candle
17. Lighter
18. Belt
19. Alcohol
20. Fishing Weights
21. Belt
22. Stockings
23.Saran Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment