Blogger Templates

Saturday, December 10, 2011































My hands have been massaging your butt, while pulling you into my mouth, throat. I’m ready to up the ante now. One hand comes back around to massage your balls, so tightly drawn up, they’re impossible to really grab hold of. I gather all the slobbered juice running down your cock to lubricate your sack. My other hand snakes evilly down your crack from behind.
I tighten the suction on your cock and maintain a steady plunging rhythm that thrusts your shaft, again and again, into the top of my throat. I hear you gasping for breath. Your moans raising in pitch. Your hips are thrust so far forward your back strains to hold the curve. The shelving unit is shuddering behind you, but your hands remain clamped to the structure as commanded. Best, best sex toy I’ve ever had, I think smugly.
I feel it in your cock first. The head swells to completely block my throat, I cough and struggle to keep up the rhythm, juice running everywhere. Your scrotum, already so drawn up, it has almost disappeared, ripples in waves.
Your hips stop suddenly. Your coarse gulps for air combining into one long hoarse groaning, “Please Goddess let me cum now!” Your hips swivel once, then once more. The cum boils up from where its been trapped so long, teeming out to run straight down my throat. As the orgasm lightens, your climax continues to wring spurts from your depths.
Breathlessly, you repeat, “Fuck, fuck, fuck.”











Completely empty, exhausted, and relieved, finally, you pull your over-sensitive penis from my mouth. I stand up and pull your biceps down, massaging the cramps out once again. Jesus, that was addictive, I think to myself. Should that worry me?
So, another steaming fantasy comes to a crushing conclusion, maybe now I can get some fucking work done. But I take another stolen moment to reflect. Should I really resist the deliciously right feeling of acting out my bitchy side with you? Will I resist forever? Can I resist, forever? Or will I have you as my pet soon??


































































No comments:

Post a Comment