Blogger Templates

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pleasing Miss Mindy your new Bitch JIM


Pleasing My Mistress is a Hard Job !
Stand Naked infront of my Mistress my eyes down her sexy feet.
“You understand that there may be rewards for good behaviour this evening, don’t you?” she said seductively and I felt a warm hand caress my hard cock.
“Yes, Mistress.”
“But along with rewards there will also be punishments.”
I was tied standing up with my arms and legs spread.
She grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards her. “Now let’s see if you can do what you are told” she snapped. “I am going to take the blindfold off you but you are to look only straight ahead – not left or
right. Do you understand?”
“Yes, Mistress.”
“Good.” She stepped around behind me out of sight and slid the blindfold upwards. My eyes slowly adjusted to the light. I felt a rush of fear as I saw what was hanging on the walls around me. There were whips and straps and paddles and clips and rings of all descriptions.
“Yes, I am going to have lots if fun with these.” she sneered.
The blindfold was replaced and I knew that she had been teasing me by giving me enough information to get my imagination working overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment